Live Life and Laugh

To live life and laugh is a conscious decision to determine mood. I choose an elevated mood by concentrating on the upbeat and humorous things in life, and have adopted "Live Life and Laugh" as my personal motto.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Exercise


How much is enough? Transferring between chairs on a busy day is a heap of exercise. Also getting to and from the driver's seat in my van, along with other stretching, should add up to a respectable total and render me fit.
I had slackened off my weights training (dumbells) over the last stages of winter - only a week or so. Feeling the resistance of the weights Thursday felt so good and 30 minutes passed so quickly.

Yesterday was a different story. I had painful biceps, triceps,deltoids, and to reach for something was a movement to be avoided. Mostly it hurt when I laughed (about the futility of exercise). I seemed to be a walking billboard for avoiding exercise at all costs. My loving spouse, the Therapist, (apart from snickering at my misfortune) recommended more of the same - more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home