Live Life and Laugh

To live life and laugh is a conscious decision to determine mood. I choose an elevated mood by concentrating on the upbeat and humorous things in life, and have adopted "Live Life and Laugh" as my personal motto.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Clown Gear


For a lift in my good feelings, I don my clown gear and appear in public.
The reaction of most people is to enjoy a lift in their day as well.

The odd "serious" person might say:
"Why don't you act your age?" or "What would your wife think if she knew that you dressed like that?"

The first question does not get a reply! I am adequately covered for the second - my wife ENCOURAGES me in my alter-ego clowning.

Christie has heaps more costumes than I do and is a delightful mime to boot. She has made many of my costumes, and has more in mind. You should see her collection of fabric for just this purpose.

I may even have to change personalities several times a day with different costumes to keep up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home