Live Life and Laugh

To live life and laugh is a conscious decision to determine mood. I choose an elevated mood by concentrating on the upbeat and humorous things in life, and have adopted "Live Life and Laugh" as my personal motto.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Just as easy...

It is my choice to be happy, notwithstanding the choices of others around me to the contrary, and to interact with others of the human persuasion. Often, I feel, we are so busy that we human doings rather than human beings. Quiet time needs to be restored for only then can humour surface and laughter follow naturally.

It is just as easy for me to be happy as for me to be miserable. This single adoption of "happy" in itself provides an instant elevation of mood, all natural and without the need for mood-altering drugs.

I am of firm belief that we all have daily challenges. What they are is of little consequence compared to what we do with them, and how we allow the to affect us.

When you follow this blog, your personal choice, may you be given the uplift you need to make a difference in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home